1.涂层薄，可作∮为平滑或粘状的各色装饰涂层。 2.本品不含有机溶剂，对人体无毒。 3.施工方便。
项目 防火涂料 技术数据 国标
粘接强度Mpa ＞0.16 ＞0.1
耐水性(h) ＞24 ＞24
耐冻〗融循环性(次) ＞25 ＞15
项目 防火涂料 国标
涂层厚度(mm) 4.90 5.00（±0.2)
耐火时间(h) 145min 1.00
(1)该∮防火涂料的施工，由于底层涂料- -般较粗糙,宜采用重力式施工要求(或斗式)喷枪， 配自动调压0.6-0.9m2/mm的空气压缩机，哧◢嘴直径中4-6mm,空气压力0.4-0.6Mpa。
7.0 thin section steel structure expansion fire retardant coating
The fireproof coating 7.0 is used in gymnasium, exhibition hall, power plant, station waiting room and bare load-bearing steel structure of industrial factory building, which plays the role of fire protection and decoration.
3.68MB)-Mini View King-26 / 27 132 per cent
Fire prevention foundation: ductile elastic Ke 7.0 coating sprayed on the surface of steel structure, usually plays a decorative role, if in the event of fire can expand and thicken carbonization, form a spongy carbon layer that is not easy to burn, so as to improve the fire resistance limit of steel structure to more than 1.5 hours, win fire fighting time, and effectively protect steel structure buildings from fire.
1. The coating is thin and can be used as a smooth or sticky decorative coating of all colors. two。 This product does not contain organic solvents, non-toxic to the human body.
3. The construction is convenient.
4. High strength: when applied, there is no need to reinforce barbed wire with fire protection coating. 5. It is firmly bonded to steel and will not be shot down by a blunt force.
6. The main technical data for testing physical and chemical mechanical properties according to the testing methods prescribed by the State for Fire retardant Coatings for Steel structures are as follows:
Technical Phase of Fire retardant Coatings
I bonding strength Mpa
Technical vibration resistance
The building from the L200 coating can not bend, do not fall off
Lift 8L200 coating can not afford to develop. Do not take off the metal
The lattice is not rooted and shedding by L200.
Surgical water resistance (h)
two hundred and twenty four
two hundred and twenty four
Attached to the melting cycle (second) 25
two hundred and fifteen
I mean, seven. Refractory ship: according to the fire resistance test method of GB149072002 building components, the I-Ming frame of 000x10 (mm) is used to spray coatings of different thickness. according to the design load pressure, the number of fire-resistant test faces is shown in the following table:
Fire prevention swimming department
I swimming layer thick house (mm)
4.90 5.00 [10.2]
Fire resistance time (h)
1. Surface treatment:
The main results are as follows: (1) before construction, the rust spot on the surface of steel structure should be completely removed. Because it affects the adhesion of the coating. The antirust treatment of the surface is in accordance with the Standard of "Code for Construction and acceptance of Steel structure Engineering". Rust prevention must be carried out after rust removal, and 70-1 rust primer should be applied because the anticorrosive coating is water emulsion coating.
Rust the base surface of the steel directly.
two。 Preparation before construction:
The main results are as follows: (1) the paint that has been prepared when it leaves the factory, whether it is the surface layer or the bottom coating, should be stirred evenly before it can be used. Portable electric agitator is usually used in the construction site to stir the coating. The coating with good mixing and mixing should be thicker, and it is appropriate not to flow and fall when spraying. Excessive thickening can be diluted with tap water.
(2) for equipment, pipes, walls and doors and windows that do not need to be sprayed, it is difficult to clean up if the coating is sprayed.
3. Construction environment:
The climatic conditions of steel structure fire prevention coating construction: during and after construction, the ambient temperature should be 5 ~ 50 °C, the relative humidity should not be more than 90%, and the air should flow. If the temperature is too low or the temperature is too high or the wind speed is above 5m/s (grade 4) or the surface of steel structure members are exposed, it is not conducive to the construction of fire prevention coating spraying.
4. Construction methods:
The main results are as follows: (1) because of the rough bottom coating, gravity should be adopted in the construction of the fire retardant coating.
Construction requirements (or bucket type) spray gun, equipped with automatic pressure regulation 0.6-
0.9m2/mm air compressor, 4-6 mm in diameter, air pressure 0.4-0.6Mpa. Local repair private area construction, surface decoration coating, can be brushed, sprayed or rolled coating, with one or more of the methods to facilitate the construction. The nozzle can adjust the diameter of 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 for spray coating.
3mm can also be used in spray coating. If the manual brush, the number of brush channels increases accordingly.
(2) when spraying, the thickness shall not exceed 0.5mm, and in sunny weather, spraying shall be done at intervals of 8 hours. When spraying a coating, it must be dried before and after spraying. Manual brush each thickness is thin, according to the thickness, calculate the number of channels.
(3) according to the fire resistance time requirements of the coated steel structure, the corresponding coating thickness is determined, and the wet coating 1-1.5kg is used for each square meter of 1mm thickness.
2mm thick coating, theoretical consumption 2kg/m2 fire protection grade 1 hour, brush 6-8 channels, 5mm thick coating, theoretical consumption 4.8 kg ≤ m2, fire protection level 2 hours, brush more than 10 channels.
Transportation and storage: this coating is waterborne coating, non-flammable, non-explosive and non-toxic, can be used for vehicles, aircraft, trains and ships and other means of transportation according to non-dangerous goods, in 5-50 °C cool, dry, ventilated environment, the storage period of 12 months.